Sunday, October 07, 2007


I thought it wouldn't happen. I missed September. It completely went by me. I know my kids started school because I wake up every morning and make a complete breakfast of Cheerios and milk and then pack lunchboxes with anything that is not too old from the refridgerator. I am an amazing mother.
Today Christian has discovered he can put things up his nose. Two little white stones were pushed out today during Conference. One fell on the floor. I picked it up wondering how it dropped out of the sky and then looked up to see another shoot out of my 2-year old's nose. (YES! HE TURNED TWO ON FRIDAY!) Later, he was crying and rubbing his nose. I ran him up to my husband to rush him to the Emergency Room. He didn't seem to panicked. I made Christian blow and a big hunk of something that looked like bacon fell out. I still don't know what it was. These are the mysteries that make life worth living.

No comments: