Hello to my two readers. If you haven't heard, my landlord died and my landlady has served us an eviction notice. So, there will not be much updating (not that there ever was) over the next few weeks as we pack up, find a place to live, and reassure our children that the world is not falling apart. Send a prayer our way if you get a chance. Hopefully, I'll have great news soon.
4 comments:
sniff, sniff, weep...So sad to see you go.
Seriously, I am sad! What about the place at Indian Springs? Is that going to work out? I hope so...we're not ready for you to go yet!
Ha ha, you have more than two readers(0: I showed my husband your 'the real most interesting man' post and he thought it was the funniest thing! (he had to explain to me why he was laughing so hard since I have never seen the commercials). Hope all goes well with your having to move!
What?! Please let me know if there is anything you need help with. Your kids can come and play while you try to pack up. You can't really leave!
Post a Comment