Saturday, June 06, 2009

THE REAL MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD


There is some beer commercial perpetuating the myth that they have discovered the most interesting man in the world. I want the world to know that the DOS EQUIS beer company are LIARS! Please see their claims here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92nDNojJofs

They say "that his reputation is expanding faster than the universe. he once had an awkward moment... just to see how it feels. he lives vicariously... through himself. he is: the most interesting man in the world."
I have to say they are wrong, very wrong. The most interesting man in the world sleeps in my bed.
HERE IS THE PROOF:
They say he has amassed a large DVD library, that he never has had to alphabetize....
If he mailed a letter without postage, it would still get there....
When it is raining, it is because he is thinking about something sad...
The phernomes he secretes have been known to affect people miles away, in a small, but measurable way...
He once punched a magician....
His blood smells like cologne....
His hands feel like rich, brown suede...
and the best thing of all (and this is how I know the ad man is a fake)
"his beard alone has experienced more than a lesser man's entire body."
Please see the following pictures for the proof:





I REST MY CASE!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Love it!

angie said...

That is great, Melonie! He really does look nice with the beard. I think the most interesting man sleeps in my bed though. ;)