Wednesday, September 09, 2009


Sometimes I have nightmares. D'Artagnan has to wake me up to get me away from the monsters in my head. Sometimes I have screamed outloud, but mostly I moan in terror.This dream was a little bit different.

I was dreaming that I was asleep in bed, (which I was in reality) and I heard moaning, frightful noises down the hall in another room. I got out of bed and slowly walked down the hall. The fear grew more intense, the creature-like sounds grew louder. I turned to look in the room and the monster was ME, making moaning sounds. D'Artagnan woke me up (in reality) to see if I was okay.

I scared myself.

Interpretations, anyone?

2 comments:

Keri said...

Do you write down all your dreams? You should keep a dream journal if you remember them. Rare is the day I actually remember one of mine. But they do probably have some deeper meanings...not that I know what they are! :)

angie said...

You are a pretty scary person. ;) Just kidding! I wish I knew how to interpret that one for you, but I am just not Joseph.