So many exciting things have happened...D'Artagnan's beard remains on his face despite my manipulative efforts to get it off, Sugar Princess lost her first tooth, Porthos is going to the State Spelling Bee, Athos let all the ants go in his ant farm and they died from the freezing temperatures, and Aramis is almost out of pull-ups at night.
Despite these overwhelmingly exciting activities, I have something even more exciting I am doing this weekend. I am attending the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival Workshops in Provo, Utah. I get to go ALL DAY on Friday and ALL DAY on Saturday. Its a mother's dream come true! While I am going to miss Sugar Princess' first Irish Dance Competition (don't ask if I feel the guilt, because I don't), I think it will be worth it because I will learn how to tell stories...something I've always dreamed of doing. Then, perhaps, this blog will show some improvement. It's about time.
3 comments:
YEAH! So glad you are back! Maybe at the next book club you will have to tell us all a story. Have fun this weekend. :)
They just had a professional storyteller do an assembly at Spencer's school yesterday, and he said he couldn't stop laughing because the guy was so funny. I'm sure you're a great storyteller, but that will be a fun experience to actually go and learn some new storytelling skills!
P.S. Glad you're back. I didn't blog for about a month either.
WELCOME HOME MEL!!! It has been too long....
Post a Comment