Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WHAT NOT TO WEAR ON HALLOWEEN 2010 REVIEW

It is past time for my annual Halloween costume review.  I apologize.  Hopefully, you haven't gone out yet and got caught up in the Halloween frenzy and purchased any of these costumes.  

Since my children usually get lost while trick-or-treating, I'm actually planning on buying four of these:


This is what most Mormon mothers feel like:


It has always been my fantasty to be "Tattoo" from Fantasy Island and run around the streets yelling "The plane! The plane!" Herve Villechaize, where are you now?  


Also makes great headphones to hook up to your Ipod.


This one will go over really well with the school bullies.


If you want a really, really, really scary devil costume for you husband, you can get him this. 

This sweatshirt comes with its own disease.


Not only good for Halloween, this one you can hang in your car year round.


There just aren't words to describe this costume. I just wish I could tell if it is a man or a woman.


Need a sperm donor?


or an extra cell phone?

They are selling tickets "To The Greatest Show On Earth" downtown.  Unfortunately, the horse got out of the barn again.

and again....


 Imagine walking down the streets with your kids as they are trick or treating and wearing this!  This will get you some candy...



Finally, to end the review, I give you the final costume, testament to good taste in America. I bet this one went over well as they walked the streets of New York.



Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

Oh. My. Word. You had me in stitches! Where do you find all of those costumes? I might want to get one...or two. :)

Keri said...

I LOVE your annual costume review!! Thanks for the good laughs...I needed some today. :)

Katrina said...

Sperm donor...sick, just sick.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

EEEEEEEK! Spiderman/woman is scary!

Cath said...

Melonie! How did you find these?? The Ty-Fighter/headphones might be my favorite. I do have my Star Wars aircraft correct, right? So do you do this every year? Hilarious.