Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm back and it's PIE DAY!



It's been a few months since I last said my peace..my piece...my peace. Much has changed. I live in Utah now, for heaven's sake. It was quite a journey. I just wanted the outer limits to know that I will be trying to post from now on. MY GOAL IS ONCE A WEEK AT LEAST!
These pictures are put up here so I can learn how. I accidentally hit the photo of the pie. I take a picture of all my pies because I think they are gorgeous and it is so rare for me to make a culinary delight. I also made apple pie today, with HOMEMADE CRUST! Not PILLSBURY, although I thank the Gods for that company. I haven't shot a photo of that one yet. The other photo is of my daughter when she was two. She is the apple of my eye and is my cutie pie.

Today my blog was posted on Segullah. Go to http://www.segullah.org/blog to see me there.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Um, I was just wondering, . . . can I have a piece? (Wiping drool off face with back of hand.)

Welcome back, Melonie.