Sunday, November 19, 2006

Joseph F. Smith and Belly Dancing

I can't remember how pregnant I was in this picture, but it goes to show we all go to desperate lengths to hide our changing body....Really, my dear friend, Michelle, emailed me some belly dancing photos today. She graciously came to see me dance because my husband couldn't make it that night and I needed help with the little ones. This was taken at Ramstein Air Base. Thank you, Michelle. It makes me miss you.

It has been an interesting week. We went to the Joseph F. Smith family reunion. No where on earth can you go to a family reunion and get different colored name tags to represent which wife you descend from. He married 6 times, but was divorced from his first wife. It was great to go, as we haven't been able to go in years. The program was wonderful and when everyone sang, it sounded like the Mo Tab. My sister turned to me and said, "I wish my ward sounded like this when they sing." It was really beautiful.
I'll have to return to this later, as my baby is awake and calling me!!!!

Dad and Elder Ballard being friends...

Sexy little single brother Sean hoping to see a text message on his phone so he can leave....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish you had a video feed here! I haven't belly danced in years, but I miss it.

Mary Fielding Smith is my great great great great grandmother. My grandma used to go to all of the Smith family functions, but I've never been in the loop.

How fun to find a kindred spirit in more ways than one.