To prepare for the event, I shaved my legs, something I normally do not do more than once every 6 weeks. (Please, don't write a comment how disgusting that is. I am practically hairless, including my head) I didn't have time to take a shower, so I just used lotion and a new razor. After I was finished, I looked down and found blood traveling in rivulets down to my feet. A few handy pieces of toilet paper and I was in business! Here I come, Segullah women, I'm walking in style.
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Swarthy men, baklava, and yoga
What do they all have in common? The Segullah retreat! Here is a picture of all the beautiful women that together cried, read, laughed, ate, and didn't sleep. It was a great time and I thank you all for being so wonderful!


To prepare for the event, I shaved my legs, something I normally do not do more than once every 6 weeks. (Please, don't write a comment how disgusting that is. I am practically hairless, including my head) I didn't have time to take a shower, so I just used lotion and a new razor. After I was finished, I looked down and found blood traveling in rivulets down to my feet. A few handy pieces of toilet paper and I was in business! Here I come, Segullah women, I'm walking in style.
To prepare for the event, I shaved my legs, something I normally do not do more than once every 6 weeks. (Please, don't write a comment how disgusting that is. I am practically hairless, including my head) I didn't have time to take a shower, so I just used lotion and a new razor. After I was finished, I looked down and found blood traveling in rivulets down to my feet. A few handy pieces of toilet paper and I was in business! Here I come, Segullah women, I'm walking in style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad you're back! I didn't know we merited a leg-shaving! What a great picture. It was great to hang with you and get to know you better, Melanie. You're one of my favorite Segullah people.
I'm still jealous. Mostly of your hairless legs, but the Segullah retreat comes in close second.
Post a Comment