Sunday, November 25, 2007

FIRST SON'S VISIT.


I am having a guest blogger today. Welcome, 1st son!!!!!!!!!
Hi it's me, first son. It's feels great to be here in the Mind of Melonie! Wow, I can see all the Brain Cells! My mom is a mom. Here is an example of what my mom is like: She cried every day when she dropped me off in Kindergarten. She cried, ''God speed!!!!'' Out the window of the car every day. My mom likes the color Blue. She likes to dance in the kitchen. She likes Apple Pie and Dark Chocolate.
Well, i'll just start with the usual thing. I'm the first son and child in the family. I'm 9 years old. I have two brothers, both younger, and one sister, also younger. My hobbies are scootering, playing with Legos, playing on the computer, playing with my cousins, swimming, reading, planting seeds, drawing, watching T.V., seeing plays, thinking, writing stories, and playing sports. I am in 4th grade. I was born in April. My favorite subjects in school are P.E., art, and math. I hope that I can type in again soon!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Bradden, Sunny, Hyrum, and Olivia Cannon said...

Who is your favorite Uncle?

Anonymous said...

Great post, first son!

I'm misty-eyed at the image of your mom yelling "godspeed" out the car window. You're a lucky guy.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Bradden,
Who's your favorite nephew?
Queen K,
You should have come to the royal ball we had.
Thanks for writing!!!!!!!