Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Its 12:40 am.

I should be sleeping, but I am too tired to go upstairs and brush my teeth, take off my old makeup layer, and lotion my feet before I slip under the covers and try to get warm. J. will be asleep and I will want to put my feet over on his - even in the vicinity of his - because they are like two steel toasters attached to his legs and i will lie awake forever trying to slowly get near enough to get warm but not to wake him. So, that is why I am still awake at 12:43 am and not snuggly under my comforter. Now, it is 12:44am and I am thinking I should just go up to bed instead of sitting writing a blog that NOBODY reads or NOBODY responds to. What a waste of time. Now, it is 12:45 am and still I sit with cold feet writing about nothing, nothing, nothing.......Will tomorow bring anything new? Hey, it is tomorrow. Today was so warm I cut down my bushes, put up Christmas lights, and cleaned out flower beds. The kids played all around me like spinning dredels. It felt like spring. But, its actually 12:47 am, two days before Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Bradden, Sunny, Hyrum, and Olivia Cannon said...

At least make your thoughts some what in depth of what is really going on in your head at 12:45 in the morning. For example, which do I like better, Rice or Corn Chex? How come I am the only that is under five feet in my immediate family? Should I buy that iphone that my sister Dianna has or should I move to Iowa, buy a huge house with an acerage, and live in complete bliss by my brother Bradden for the same price as the iphone? Hmmm, this is what I am really thinking about.

Anonymous said...

I am reading your blog!