
I saw this pic on someone else's blog and just had to have it. However, now I don't know where I saw it, so it is stolen. Sorry, readers.
What is it about the world we live in that we really think high heels make us more attractive (even when we are scuba diving)? Have you actually worn high heels for a period longer than 10 minutes? It is the kiss of death. You see women limping around in downtown cities carrying cellphones and lots of bags and they can barely walk because their feet hurt so bad. I picked up a pair of black winter boots today and they had a pointy, pointy heel. What is the use of a winter boot with a heel on it? Do you think you could chip the ice away from your windshield with it? Its almost as pointless as this post. Hey, "point"less.
Boy, I gotta go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment