



Who are the people behind the Halloween costume creations? I want to know. How do I find them? We would have a very serious discussion over a large boardroom table and I would lean in and say, "Who named this costume? The first one pictured is titled, "Goddyssey Dark Widow Goddess of the Web." Now, is that descriptive or what? Then I would make my eyes bulge a little and say, "Who created the condom dispenser costume?" My temples would begin to throb and my lip to twitch, "Who is the creative genius who invented the "s...t hit the fan" costume? Bring him in here!" Then, finally I would stand on my feet and yell, "This will be a best-seller! The amazing Rumpelstilskin costume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I congratulate all of you for your impeccable taste and astonishing additions to American culture!" Yep, that is what I'd say. Then, I'd watch my back next Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment