Saturday, December 01, 2007

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat

My reindeer!!

My ornaments on my Christmas tree!

My Gingerbread house!!!!

I know Christmas is coming because I've already spent more than my alloted Christmas allowance and it is only December 1st. I debated whether to tell J. tonight or just wait until he gets the American Express bill. I think I'll wait. However, some of it wasn't my fault! I ordered something twice because it said that my order didn't go through. When I saw that it went through twice, I tried to cancel it, but they have a policy that you can't cancel an order once it is submitted...NO MATTER WHAT!!! Penalty of death, or something nice and in the Christmas spirit like that. Its also not my fault that I like to GIVE, GIVE, GIVE!!!!!!! J. and I are so blessed, how can I help it?

No comments: