Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The weather outside is frightful, but the kids are so delightful...

One week until Christmas!!!!!!!!! Here are some images of the season. We had snow and school plays and we went and saw the Nutcracker! Both son 2 and daughter played Angel Gabriel in the Nativity plays.
"Fear not! For, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day, in the city of David, a Savior, which is Christ the Lord."
I pray that all who read this may have a wonderful Christmas and have their homes filled with Christ's love.






8 comments:

Lynette said...

You are such a hoot! I couldn't stop laughing as I was reading your blog way too late in the night. It's fun to "read your thoughts." P.S. LOVED your Christmas card! I may have to "borrow" the idea for next year...

Bradden, Sunny, Hyrum, and Olivia Cannon said...

Can you please update your blog? Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hey lady- you need to update this blog! What have you been doing? Just laying around eating bon bons??
Love ya,
Suzanne

msmatch said...

Mel you need to update this blog.

msmatch said...

Mel you need to update this blog.

msmatch said...

Mel, can you please update your blog.

msmatch said...

Hey Mel,

When you gonna update your blog?

Melanni said...

We have a new blog address
http://chunnfamily.blogspot.com

(This is Melanni Larson Chunn, by the way(0: Your kids are so cute! and I love reading your blog that I wish you would update!)