Monday, October 13, 2008

THE WITCH IS IN!



Well, my favorite holiday is upon us. We did the inside of the house more than the outside this year. So, I have spiders on the stairs and a little graveyard with a skeleton holding a candlestick that the kid's created.

In celebration, I have a little recording. Can you guess who it is? YOU MUST PAUSE THE MUSIC FROM THE MUSIC PLAYER on the left IN ORDER TO HEAR IT THOUGH!!!! The first person to guess who it is correctly will receive no tricks on Halloween and a big, fat candy bar!
(EDITOR'S NOTE OCTOBER 15th. I don't think I was very clear on listening to the Macbeth witch. Heather, you got it right on what it was, but nobody has guessed that it is ME!!!!!!!!! I recorded myself doing a reading of Macbeth in celebration of Halloween. Anyway, I hope people will listen to it now. Press play on the skinny little box below this paragraph).

height=62 width=144 controls="console">






HAPPIEST OF HALLOWEENS TO THE THREE PEOPLE WHO READ MY BLOG!!!!!!! Love you.

13 comments:

Melanni said...

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, too. I bought a witch costume this year. My Mom still talks about how amazing the halloween party was that you threw in Germany (I think it was to the theme of 'Clue' or something).

Kelly said...

I also love the pagan holiday! I just read your constitution of fairness- SO funny. Thanks for making me smile.
KT

MissMel said...

NOBODY HAS LISTENED TO MACBETH!!!!!!!! C'mon, gotta listen and guess!

angie said...

Hey Melonie! I remember how much you love Halloween from last year. Your house looks great! I need to decorate the inside and outside of my house to fit the festive spirit! I'm not sure how to listen?

MissMel said...

To listen, you need to push the little play button on the player that is embedded in the blog post about Halloween. Do you see it? If you don't see it, you need to let me know.

Heather D. said...

It's the three witches in Macbeth, Act 4.
Is that good enough?

Eileen said...

I'm so happy you commented on my blog, so that I could find you! I've enjoyed "catching up"! Your oldest is looking so mature! I've been wanting to read The Book Thief, so I'm encouraged that you liked it.

Wish you lived closer!
Eileen

RIck and Ella-Rene said...

Macbeth wasn't working..... what's the deal.


Did you go get my pumpkin's I want photos...

What do Ghost do on Friday night?

THEY GO OUT WITH THEIR GHOULFRIENDS??
yahhhahhahhahha

Katrina said...

Way to go on the rendition, Mel. Halloween just wouldn't be the same without you and all your costumes!

Bradden, Sunny, Hyrum, and Olivia Cannon said...

How come no one could tell it was you? I knew right when it started, but I had no idea it was MacBeth!

Unknown said...

Love your decorations. Hope you guys have a happy halloween.

Keri said...

Melonie, I found your blog from Crystals...loved it!

Ashlie said...

Update! I miss new stories!!!