The conversation took place in the shower at the Spring Break Hotel:
"Mom, I really admire your boobs. They are so big."
"What? What did you say? Admire?"
"Yeah. Mine are so small. They are flat."
"Well. You are six. When you turn into a woman, they will get bigger."
"You mean when I'm eight."
"Maybe a little later...like fifteen or sixteen."
"Then I'll have middle-size boobs. When I'm twenty-one I'll have big boobs."
"Princess, it takes a long time to turn into a woman."
"Yeah. (sigh) Like ten whole minutes."
Yes, it seems like ten whole minutes since I was six and looked at my flat chest too.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh...that is the funniest conversation ever. I am laughing out loud! So classic.
that is so delightful and spontaneous.
I was just pondering how quickly I came to my present age.
How quickly those precious innocent children will be grown up.
I AM HOMESICK!!!!!
Post a Comment