Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HALLOWEEN COSTUME REVIEW 2009

Its that time of year again, when taste and decorum go out the window.  I look forward to it every year. Remember this review of Halloween costumes a couple of years back. Let's see what the new and upcoming costumes are for 2009.

Let's begin with something mild. Then we'll move deeper and deeper into the offensive.

This is called the BIG KAHUNA. What's wrong with this costume, you ask? Well, nothing really. I just wanted to provide a baseline before we begin the actual journey down the road of the mentally ill.


If you really want to make a statement when you walk out of a room, please purchase the ATOMIC WEDGIE.


If you like words that rhyme, please wear the STUPID CUPID costume.


Look carefully and you will see the FART O' METER. This costume will be handy in those Halloween social situations and you can use it later in your sons' bedroom.


What would the Pope say about THE PREGNANT NUN?


We are almost to the point where even I don't want to go on, but say hello to THE DOUCH BAG.


Boy, is he ever HUNG LIKE A HORSE. Pass this man some oats.

(I just have to add as a caveat here, do you think this model was proud to land this job or what?)

I think my family and I have been to this restaurant. Glad, they've immortalized it in this costume...DROOPERS. How very clever.


Hey, let's dress up like a piece of poo and stick a halo on it and call it HOLY SH**!


I know there is more we can do with that piece of poo costume. Let's stick horns on it and call it BULLSH**!
(The genius is staggering, is it not?)


Against my better judgment, I am showing you the last and final costume...THE SNAKE CHARMER. Can you imagine this man standing at your door and saying those endearing words, "TRICK OR TREAT?"

5 comments:

Deb said...

I love Halloween and I love costumes. Hilarious!!

Crystal said...

oh Mel, those are terrible! And guess what? I was going to borrow my sister-in-law's nun costume this year, but my husband said it is too wrong to be a pregnant nun.

Keri said...

I am laughing so hard right now. Hung like a horse...seriously?!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

OMG, those are beyond words. The snake charmer...wow.

angie said...

Wow! Those are some choice costumes. FYI, I was a pregnant nun, when I was pregnant with Chase!! That costume rocks! Thank you for the laugh, Melonie. :)