Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I DREAMED A DREAM

I dreamed last night that my son, Athos, was lost in the supermarket. He is eleven years old, so he really shouldn't get lost. I didn't know I was dreaming. It all seemed so real. I kept seeing him in the distance doing funny antics like singing and asking if anyone recognized him. By the time I would get to him, he would be gone, and I'd have to start searching again only to see him in the distance doing crazy antics again. I kept thinking as I would run for him, "This is so dang funny. This is going to be such a great story to write on my blog." After I woke up, I was so disappointed that it wasn't real, because it really, really would have made a great post.

2 comments:

Keri said...

It still made a good post. :)

angie said...

Steve has discovered that when you have to put steroid drops in your eyes, it makes you have crazy weird dreams every night! I love hearing peoples dreams...keep dreaming. :)