I am so glad to read some words of wisdom from you. I loved The Help! I can't wait to discuss it at book club tonight. Your post was written beautifully and really got me thinking about my lines and boundaries. One thing is for sure, we are ALL children of our Heavenly Father. In the end, that is all that really matters.
LOVED your post. I was sad to miss book club, cause I LOVED The Help as well. Thanks for your insight and always making me think about things in a new light.
Melonie - read this post over at Segullah and was in awe. Exceptional writing. And your creative use of lines? Masterful. Not to mention it had me mulling over my own "lines" - for good and bad. Thank you.
Also! Still reeling over the fact that you are Deb's visiting teacher. If only we'd known at the retreat! Fun connection. She's amazing (Deb). I love her. And she loves you. She's so impressed by you. As am I. The retreat was a huge success (from my perspective). I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Thanks for all you did to pull it off! Hope to see you again soon.
4 comments:
Beautiful work, Melonie. Loved your writing and I loved "The Help".
I am so glad to read some words of wisdom from you. I loved The Help! I can't wait to discuss it at book club tonight. Your post was written beautifully and really got me thinking about my lines and boundaries. One thing is for sure, we are ALL children of our Heavenly Father. In the end, that is all that really matters.
LOVED your post. I was sad to miss book club, cause I LOVED The Help as well. Thanks for your insight and always making me think about things in a new light.
Melonie - read this post over at Segullah and was in awe. Exceptional writing. And your creative use of lines? Masterful. Not to mention it had me mulling over my own "lines" - for good and bad. Thank you.
Also! Still reeling over the fact that you are Deb's visiting teacher. If only we'd known at the retreat! Fun connection. She's amazing (Deb). I love her. And she loves you. She's so impressed by you. As am I. The retreat was a huge success (from my perspective). I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Thanks for all you did to pull it off! Hope to see you again soon.
Post a Comment