Monday, August 09, 2010

Men I'm Glad I've Never Met

I have a problem with men who have smoldering eyes. I always have. If they have a mustache then I pretty much come undone. I'm so grateful that I have never met Daniel Craig, Timothy Dalton, Tom Selleck, Hugh Jackman, Tarkan, Barry Gibb, Omar Sharif, or Sean Connery, for example.
I don't know what I would have done.

Then, there is that strange side of me that finds slightly odd-looking men extremely attractive - Alan Rickman, Ciaran Hinds, or Patrick Stewart, for example.

How about the crush I've had on historical figures? Michelangelo, Alexander the Great, and a really sick interest in Henry VIII.

or fictional characters? Sherlock Holmes, Mr. Rochester, Mr. Darcy, or Captain Jack Elliott

However, when my friend posted a picture of her third-grade teacher on facebook, I knew that I had found a man that outshone them all.




I AM SO GLAD THAT I NEVER MET ROGER SNOFSKY.
If I had I would still be in the third grade.

P.S. Do you think that shirt is unsnapped very far down?

4 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, Melonie!! You make me laugh! I think his shirt is a bit low. Do you think there is a hairy chest or not?

Sarah said...

Hahahaaha. I LOVE YOUR POSTS! Eric and I have side aches.

Keri said...

Melonie, you are hilarious! I'm good with a mustache, but that one is a little much. And yes, his shirt is unsnapped quite low - or maybe not even snapped at all! ;)

Anonymous said...

Roger is one of the most handsome men I've had the pleasure of having a conversation with , hard to believe he is 65 and so smokin sexy