![]() |
| Glad we are wearing these cool 80's glasses to hide our identities. |
When I was 17 I had a crush on the boy wearing the stripes. As you can see I'm acting all cool and collected, but my heart was probably pounding wildly due to the fact that he was leaning against me for a picture. We were really good friends and he told me all sorts of scandalous things that he would do with strange girls. Honestly, we were the best of friends.
After a year of me flirting and him just talking until late hours, we went out on one date. I became one of his scandalous stories that he probably told to someone else. I finally knew for a fact that he deserved his reputation. I didn't even know that people could kiss like that. Too bad my Dad came down the stairs.

1 comment:
It could go on forever...love it!
Post a Comment