Saturday, January 01, 2011

To the boys I've Loved, Entry #11

"The act of writing requires a constant plunging back into the shadow of the past where time hovers ghostlike."
Ralph Ellison

I know writing these entries is just blogging, but what should be a breezy trip down memory lane is starting to feel like a walk through a swamp.  I keep sorting through memories that were funny, painful, lonely, poignant, etc. and trying to pick which ones I can actually put down in words and ones I'm actually willing to share.  There are some serious relationships in the line up and I'm not so sure I'm willing to go there and expose my...ahem...weaknesses and failings. 

So, give me a couple of days as I try to figure out how to talk about the upcoming boy "A."  In the meantime, I saw this amazing animation and I thought how it sums up how love sometimes feels--its a crazy dance.  

You'll have to go down and pause my music to hear the amazing song or just click on the image and it will take you to youtube where you will be able to see the full image.  






1 comment:

Ashley Slater said...

you have to tell me what you do that you move every 2/6 months to a year!!!