Why would I want to write about my crushes? Unlike normal people, I tend to classify different times in my life by the boys I liked, not by age, school, or places I lived. For me, love was all-important, all-encompassing, and always sought for. The boys who actually liked me back became a part of me and I am grateful for shared experiences that made me what I am.
A list of short, but heartfelt crushes:
Dale Miller (moved away to Idaho), Drew Clarke (moved away to Idaho), Jeff blond liked football but can't remember your last name, Peter the boy at camp, Mr. Australian accent who lived in the next neighborhood over, Ken S., John P., etc. etc.. All these were boys I loved for at least three weeks. Drew moved away in third grade. You can see him up above in the red shirt. I'm in the plaid dress right below with a funny smirk on my face. Sorry you can't see the photo well. I remember Drew with thick hair, big glasses, and as being the best conversationalist in the world. He had a tire swing and he would push me and we would talk and talk. I thought someday he might come back from Idaho and marry me. I think he had must have had other plans. He was a good friend and I'm so glad to see him all grown up on facebook now.
I hope he has a tire swing.


1 comment:
I love that you look for all these crushes on Facebook. :)
Post a Comment