Just finished decorating for Christmas....only one beloved lamp (had it fifteen years) completely in pieces, Dad at work overnight, three children sent to their room at different times, one angel ornament arm busted, and my 6-year old heard me say we were "trimming our new tree," so he got out the scissors and did exactly that.
Looks like December is shaping up to be a fantastic month.
Oh, and might I add that we got up at 6:30 a.m. this Sabbath day to rush downtown and see Jane Seymour perform with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir this morning...only we didn't check out tickets...we were a little early....they are for two weeks from now.
'Tis the Season!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Mel - I might have to send Steve out there the see Jane Seymour with you. She is his absolute favorite actress. Let us know how it goes. I love your sense of humor. Keep it up!
Forgive my chuckle. ;)
Post a Comment