Thursday, August 30, 2012

Strangers No More

I wanted to post a link to Justin Hackworth's project 30 Strangers. I was fortunate enough to be involved this year and just so blessedly grateful to have a lot of the most amazing women in my life there with me.  Here is the link to the video where you will see them:
Justin Hackworth blog.  Thanks, Justin!  Please consider donating to the Women in Crisis Center.

4 comments:

Selwyn said...

You shine, Mel, so bright.

Thank you for sharing, it was lovely to see you :)

Crystal said...

You're so beautiful, Melonie! And I miss you!!!

RIck and Ella-Rene said...

I thought that was very meaningful and it was fun to watch you interacting with each other.

How cool is that to have those generations together!!!

RIck and Ella-Rene said...

I thought that was very meaningful and it was fun to watch you interacting with each other.

How cool is that to have those generations together!!!