This is Porthos. I have something like five hundred and ten marbles. I am lucky. I read the Harry Potter series, ya' know. I am getting ready to read Beedle the Bard when it comes out. I am really excited about it. I've also read the first Fablehaven. I like all books except for bad ones.
When I grow up I want to be an astronaut and an Olympic Gold Medalist swimmer. I like spelling bees. They are so fun. My favorite word to spell is probably - freedom.
This is what I think about the Presidential election. I call Democrats-Democraticans and I call Republicans - Republikickians. If I was the President I would definitely get rid of the Federal Reserve and the FBI. I would take a tour of the world. If there was a war and it was in my hands, I would pray about it and see what was right. I would get rid of war, if I could. As the President, I would make schools have harder math. Therefore, please vote for Porthos in the next election.
I love Chocolate-Reeses cookies. You can bribe me with them when I become President.
1 comment:
Porthos, you have my vote.... any president who would include the Lord has my vote.
When I get home I will learn to make your favorite cookies as a bribe to your heart.
Post a Comment