Hi. My name is Sugar Princess. I am Mom's guest blogger today. I just graduated from Kindergarten. It was hard because we had to do all this work and nobody would help. It was work like writing, coloring, and we had a little time out at recess. Since they took down the playground and are making more parts of the school, we had to play inside the schoolroom and we had very little recess. When we used to be outside, we got to have a long recess. I have a good friend named Maren. She is a very nice friend to me. I really like to have my Mom by me.
My Mom says to tell a story from my life, but I don't want to. Let's all I have to say.
2 comments:
This is such a great picture of her!
What a beautiful picture! Loved the post!
Post a Comment