Friday, February 17, 2012

Breaking News!!!! Mom Scolded For Outfit!!!!

Another Honor Code Violation has hit Happy Valley...

       "I thought I looked just fine," said the Mom when questioned about the report. "My hair was up in a hairclaw, I had on polka-dot pajama pants, a tie-dyed t-shirt, and my orange rubber shoes.  I don't understand the big fuss everyone was making. I was just dropping them off at school when I was handed this note.  I thought the kids were going to give me a Valentine card and instead I was reprimanded." 


Please post the links to your Honor Code Violations.....

5 comments:

Christy said...

I am dying with laughter right now. Very clever and thanks for the laugh

Steve said...

HA HA HA!! I break a lot of honor code violations in our home.

Steve said...

This is Angie, not Steve...crap!

Anonymous said...

I hadn't seen all the hoopla until after I read your posting... oh my heavens! You are hilarious! Thanks for the grins! hugs... DR in OR

Cath said...

Dying. This is So stinkin' funny! Could you please post your honor code?? I want to know! Love your rubber shoes btw. xo