I walked in and the eyes of various women went up and down on my outfit. There was some disdain, some indifference, and one really haughty turn in disgust. However, the grand Primary President gave me a big smile. She approved.
I just couldn't figure out why a muumuu would cause such a big reaction. It wasn't until later when I had my son take a picture of me in it that I saw the reason. It is because of the carefully positioned g-string, pubic triangle that has been meticulously embroidered on the muumuu. Please look carefully because here, for you to enjoy, is the evidence:
Just what kind of message do you think THAT sends out?
15 comments:
Oh Melonie, that is too funny!!!
Love the dress and all it's glory! So funny!
hahahaha!
Oh I love it. But I am probably someone who would never have noticed it myself.
You must have a cool Primary president.
i thought you looked cute in it on Sunday. I didn't notice the front part of it until you just pointed it out. :)
HA! Oh, I got a good laugh out of that, Melonie, dear. Love you!
Melonie - You are fantastic! The message - Mel & her hubby like it Hawaiian style. You're the best!
Cathy
I just noticed your bright cheery dress on Sun...taking no thought to the peculiar triangle down below. :) I also love muumuu's. There's nothing more fun or comfortable to wear. And they never go out of style!
haha... Melonie.. you crack me up!!!! Pretty color though :)
You know, I wouldn't have thought of THAT when I first looked at it if you hadn't said something. Those huffy, haughty ladies at church must have REALLY dirty minds! :)
That's funny Melonie! It's like a little outline of your uterus with four little embryos in it. You aren't trying to tell us something, are you?
I'll give you a dollar every time you wear that to church. (I do think that you can pull it off though, not all of us can!)
I really was hoping to catch a glimpse of you on Sunday to see the new haircut. Little did I know I was missing so much more! That is hysterical!
melonie- i loved the muumuu on sunday and did not notice the carefully placed "triangle"! Too funny.
oh, Mel...Tears, the tears... That is SO FUNNY!!! I can't stop laughing!!!! oh, the tears. I have not laughed this hard in a LONG TIME! Thank you!!!
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.
Even funnier that I said the same thing as the last person! AAAAAHHHHH!
Post a Comment